IMPACT! Event January 26, 2017
ViviendasLeón's impact! event Thursday, January 26, 2017
We will briefly explain our dual mission and how they work together
- How our successful poverty alleviation programs impact the rural communities of León, Nicaragua
- How we engage U.S. students to participate in the solution via our Global Citizenship programs
Come learn about:
- The incredible impact our Global Citizenship program has on its participants (students and trip leaders)
- How easy it is for you to customize a Global Citizenship program for your class/school
The evening will include a panel, hear from:
- ViviendasLeón's Executive Director, Evan Markiewicz: the impact of students on international aid projects
- Educators & Trip Leaders: the importance of global education and building global education curriculum into the classroom
- Student Trip Participants: reflecting on their experiences in Nicaragua
Get answers to our most common Educator's questions:
- What is it like taking students to Nicaragua?
- Trip safety
- What kinds of cultural and educational experiences can we have?
- Where will we be staying?